The Association of Vacuum Equipment Manufacturers (AVEM) is the only non-profit U.S. association fully dedicated to vacuum equipment and supplies manufacturers that serve and advance vacuum science and technology. Since AVEM was founded in 1969, it has been active in market analysis and educational seminars, and has served as a forum for equipment manufacturers. As a participating association in the International Statistics on Vacuum Technology (ISVT) program, AVEM is the only non-profit source for vacuum industry market data in North America, and it distributes this data to its participating members on a quarterly basis.
The Association of Vacuum Equipment Manufacturers:
- Provides Executive Level Networking where members share industry experiences, lessons learned, best practices and explore common business opportunities
- Supports equipment and supplies manufacturers that serve and advance vacuum technology and related industries
- Provides marketing services through surveys and statistical analyses
- Develops programs to promote information exchange within the vacuum user community
- Provides a resource to the vacuum industry through the online Membership Directory and the annual AVEM Resource Guide
AVEM Branding Campaign
We are proud to offer all of our industry partners that serve and advance vacuum technology the unique opportunity to fully brand your product/service across all AVEM resources. Now is your opportunity to reach more than 6,000 vacuum industry professionals through print and online for maximum exposure and brand recognition! These packages offer the best overall marketing campaign for your advertising dollar for an entire year!
AVEM Resource Guide readers are comprised of developers, researchers and manufacturers in the areas of high vacuum pumps, instruments and hardware. In addition to our mailing distribution, the AVEM Resource Guide is also distributed at the annual AVS Symposium and Exhibition, the SVC Techcon show, and the SEMICON West event giving this invaluable resource maximum exposure throughout the industry.